“Music expresses feeling and thought, without language; it was below and before speech, and it is above and beyond all words. ~Robert G. Ingersoll ”
How To Add Music, Mp3, Audio Player To Your Blog
1. First of all upload the music file to any free file hosting server on internet. there are many file hosting servers are available just google “Free Music Hosting“. Once you upload music file they will provide you a direct link of that music file.
- The direct link will be in this manner. http://———- .com/yourmusicfile.extension
- Extension can be .mp3, .mid, .wav or any another.
- I have uploaded a sample music file to my server. www.protechnologyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/guitar.mp3
2. Now add following code in your blog for music player.
- width : Width of music player.
- height : Height of music player.
- autostart : You can start music automatically or leave on reader choice (values : True or False).
- music file url : Direct link to your music file.
3. If you add this code the output will be like this. (Live Demo)
Tip : If you use the autostart value “true”, the music will automatically plays. But it annoys the some readers.
4. If you want to add this player in sidebar then
5. If you want to add this player is any specific post then
Paste code of music player in “Edit HTML” mode and save it.