But what if today I say that you can now even enable reply to comments on Facebook profile also. Facebook definitely allows reply to comments option now but this is limited to only celebrities or famous people with thousands and thousands of followers. So here in this article today I will share a cool trick to help you enable reply to comments on Facebook profile using a easy trick.
How To Enable Reply To Comments On Facebook Profile Using A Easy Trick
How does this work ?
Facebook now has reply option enabled to comments for only New Zealand profiles. So what are going to do is make Facebook believe that we are from New Zealand and thus getting option of reply to comments on Facebook profile.
I don’t believe you, show me some proof?
Here is screenshot that I took from my personal Facebook profile.
You’re cool, how to do this?
Before, we start to learn how to enable reply to comments on Facebook profile using a easy trick, I would like you to like our Facebook page so that you don’t miss any of our upcoming tutorials. You can like us easily from the like box given below.
2. After this you will need to install two extensions or browser add-ons namely :
3. After installing both the extensions, first click on Manual Geolocation extension icon near Chrome Menu.
4. Click on enable button.
5. After this using the search box below, type New Zealand and select New Zealand. You will see that New Zealand map will appear on the screen. Move the red pointer to any state in New Zealand and close the extension.
I used Hamilton. For your help, here is a reference screenshot related to Manual Geolocation settings below.
6. After this move on to configure Ultimate User Agent Switcher, URL sniffer settings. For this again go to Facebook homepage and login into your profile.
After this click on Ultimate User Agent Switcher, URL sniffer tab and choose below settings and click Activate now button.
We are now nearly done with how to enable reply to comments on Facebook profile. I hope you didn’t face any difficulties till now. Okay, now lets move on to step 7.
7. After adjusting the settings of both Chrome extensions, you will need to visit http://touch.facebook.com.
8. Click on Check-In icon. After you do so, you will see Facebook will start displaying you places near the place you selected in Geolocation settings.
For me it was Hamilton, so I am getting places near to me in Hamilton only.
9. Select any place from here. I selected Good George as more people were here.
Then in the next tab post this.
Tip : You can choose, only me privacy option, so that no one in your Facebook profile is able to see this fake Check-In.
10. You’re almost done now. Navigate back to normal Facebook website now and post a random status. Post some random comments and Voila!!
You must have got your reply to comments on Facebook profile button now.
You can now remove the old Check-In status and even those extensions from your Chrome browser.
Before you leave, I would recommend you to check some of our other Facebook related articles :
- How to Increase Facebook Likes
- How to Download Facebook Videos
- How to Combine Your Facebook Cover Photo With Your Profile Picture
- How to Remove Facebook Seen Feature
- How to Change Facebook Timeline Color
- How To Invite All Facebook Friends To An Event,Page In A Single Click
Conclusion on How To Enable Reply To Comments On Facebook Profile Using A Easy Trick :
I hope you liked this trick. Though, it might seem a bit difficult but I am sure its way too easy than getting 10000 followers count.
If you face any difficulties while adding reply to comments on Facebook profile, then please let us know via comments below and we would help you solve your problem ASAP.